2010年5月9日星期日

About Miss Maggie


Welcome!
Thankyou for visiting China and for looking at my website.
My chinese name is xiu min Liu but just call me Maggie , I was born and raised in Shanghai, now in my middle age 20’s.
I`m an experienced business interpreter, translator and travel guide.I also have a degree in English business as well as in foreign trade.
I`m a professional women with a good sense of humour that will work very hard to get the best result`s for you in China.

My main goal is to ensure that your visit to China will be an exciting, pain free and enjoyable experience that will stay in your memories long after you have left China
My capabilities:

My qualifications include a University degree in bussiness english and foreign trade (bachelor Degree). I have an excellent command of both English and Mandarin for oral expression and written translations and interpretations !
I have also obtained a College certificate in teaching Mandarin certificate and teaching experience for teaching both english and mandarin in china social science training college for 3 years !


Over 5 -year experience as a tour guide and interpreter . I used to work in shangxi history museum as a volunteer for two years when i was in school and have over 5 years post university experience as a tour guide.I really enjoy meeting travelers and helping them with their travel arrangements .This includes booking accomodation, Plane and train Tickets, airport transfers. I can also formulate Itineraries from a one day sightseeing tour to a large group. To see so many people leave with a smile really makes my job worth while.

Over 6-year experience as a business interpreter & translator English temp/ assistant. I have been involved in a wide range of interpretation tasks, international conference and government meeting interpretation and entertain several countries presidents such as met up with Czech repulic president in 2006 september ! As business assistant I will stand by your side and be the representative of you & your company! With my translation skills I would be an excellent representative to your company.

没有评论:

发表评论