2010年5月9日星期日

Clients endorsements

Linda M. Kinney from US


Hi maggie

I recently was in Russia to meet my new son and finalize an Adoption from Khabarovsk. I had a few extra days to learn about the history and culture of china, and decided a trip to hangzhou was a necessity. Within a week of finding you on the Internet and you really make my trip easier and enjoyble.

Here just make a note for other travellers ,

Maggie met us at the Airport and during the next 15 hours, she shared with us the culture, history and sites ofshanghai . She was very well informed, spoke excellent English, had a fun loving personality and was able to keep us awake and excited in spite of our jet lag! Gave us a lot of daylight to see the city and tour well into the early hours of the morning. We shared lots of laughs and cultural differences that made our stay in china unforgettable.

Maggie is an excellent guide and your agency should be very proud of the representation she makes of your company, her city and the country of china! I recommend her to anyone planning a trip to shanghai for a day or longer!

Sincerely:

Linda M. Kinney
Houston, Texas USA


Patrick from italy


Hi Maggie

Our trip was very good. Longsheng and Sanjiang were very scenic and very good. We enjoyed climbing the mountain (this is a vigorous walk) to the Zhuang village that overlooked the beautiful terraced fields. The lunch at the hostel was very good. The Longsheng hotspring hotel was fine. We enjoyed the Red Yao village and the hanging bridge. The drive to Sanjiang was eventful (traffic jam in a small village during market day and a washed out road because of a landslide) and we enjoyed every minute.
The Li River trip was great, and we enjoyed our stay in Yangshuo; bike riding etc. (of course the hotel here was very nice perhaps the best hotel during the trip). Our time in Guilin was short however we enjoyed what we saw Thank you for a very well planned tour."and Thanks you so much for your service Maggie :) We hope see you in our country !

Ciao

Monica From US


Hi Maggie

I'll be happy to give comments about my nice trip to shanghai. First about my pre-tour service: I was very pleased and impressed by how professionally and quickly all my questions and concerns were handled, even with the high level of uncertainty my trip had. Thanks a lot.

I would like to write some details for you :

Maggie: She was very professional and very nice, she has a real good knowledge of the history of the places we've been to, she told me a lot about them. She was also generally a very pleasant company. Her command of English was great as well. I had a really nice day and enjoyed my tour a lot. Big thanks to Maggie from me.
Cars: The car was clean and comfy and the driver was good.

I would def. recommend you to any of my friends who wants to travel around China. See you on my next visit to China.

Best regards,
Monica From US

Pawel from polland



Hi Xiu Min

thank you very much for the picture, you sent me. I hope you got my
photographs too.
I am still under the great impression of my staying in Shanghai. I met
Janusz in last days and we plan to visit China once again next year. It
would be nice to meet you again then.
Now I spend some of my free time learning English. I hope this will help me
by the better communication in your country and by writing e-mails. At the
moment I still have problems with it.
In the street in Shanghai with the antic art shops, there is a small
gallery of a young lady artist. I bought two paintings there - named "Opera"
- very beautiful. If you will be there, please give her my regards. Tel her,
that next year I will by the still left "Opera" painting by her.
It was very nice to meet you. Thank you for your kind assistance and the
smile on your face. Let me know how are you doing. You can include the next
picture of yours.

Special regards for you Xiu Min

Pawel


Inna From Newyork


Dear Maggie,

Inna enjoyed her visit to Shanghai and Suzhou very much! Inna liked Shanghai a lot - it is the place in China which she could see herself living in! You were as much friend as tour guide and she really appreciated your flexibility and willingness to show her your city. She certainly appreciated your company as a dear friend. Thank you for taking care of her so well while she was in Shanghai and Suzhou!

Best regards,
Eli Liang

Nathan & Gemma From England


Hello Maggie
I would like to thank you again for all your help and I look forward to working with you in the future.
Perhaps you can look into making up 50 business cards for yourself, maybe your position within Powerfab can be Export Assistant. Let me know the cost. I will then make payment by western union. I have attached an image for the logo.

Let me know your details so I can add you.
It was great to meet someone like yourself.
All the best
Nathan & Gemma

没有评论:

发表评论